I started this a few weeks ago and it’s well underway. The tub was painted and ready for a bit of detailing this weekend so got to it earlier this evening.
I’ve started the front suspension and have butchered the original kit parts and creating my own version. I have however only got one shock to spare so need to purchase some more next week. Hopefully you can follow my wip.
I’m using a different technique for the cf and finish on the tub so hopefully it will turn out well. I’ll be back to it in the morning and will give some further updates as I go along.
Quite a lot of detail is going into this build and I figure it will be my most detailed 1/20 to date.